Sex With ToothBrush

A small girl walks-in while her father is dressing in the bedroom.

She looks at his privates and points at his cork and asks "Dad what's that thing between your legs?"

Dad replies "I don't know".

She goes to kitchen and finds her mum "Mum what is that long thing between dad's legs?"

The mum instead of explaining things to her she replies "I don't know"

A week later when the mum was coming from work the little girl runs to her and says "Mum you refused to tell me the name of that thing between dad's legs. I have finally figured it out on my own.

IT'S A TOOTHBRUSH (".)

The mum laughs then asks her "How do u know that?"

The girl explains "....when I came back from pre-school this morning I saw the maid kneeling in front of dad, brushing her teeth with dad's toothbrush and sure enough there was TOOTHPASTE in her mouth

Mom Fainted....

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts