Different version of the English language

English Vs Local Languages

Bahasa Inggris versi Singlish (Singaporean English) is marked by 'lah' : Come on, buy-lah, cheap-lah, quick-quick- lah,.....

Jakartenglish ?
Jakarte English is marked by the 'sih', 'deh', 'dong', 'nih', etc.
That book is very good, deh. Can you speak english?.. yeah a litle sih I can! Use my money first nih.. Give me more dong.. [Jeje] She is overthere, no.... (dia di sono,no....)

Sundanesenglish
is also available such as atuh, euy,mah
Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh It can't be that way euy.. I am mah, not like that...

Javenesenglish. .
The typical Javanese language: 'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok', ki, etc
Lho, I already bought that book ! Kok, buying again ? I told you many times 'tho' ! Lha, I did'nt know ... how ki !? Don't be like that, no....!?
Other exclamation words of Java : wo_, wah, wé_, jian, and jé_
Wé_ lha this book is mine jé...! Wo_, only like that tho! Wah, expensive, tho ? Jian, Paijem is so beautiful tenan.
anything else ?
There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanese language.
Suddenly, mak bedhengus, den Tukiman appeared My head feels pain, mak cleng ! Mak tlepok, I got a mango !
My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng,  Mak gedebhug, Kampreté fell down. Mak jegagik.... Oh, trondholo !

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts