Mother in Law

Husband and wife had a tiff.
Wife called up her mum and said, “he fought with me again, I am coming to live with you”.
Mom said, “No, no baby, he must pay for his mistake, I am coming to stay with you.”

Dave sent his wife a message that he'd be home a day earlier than planned. Arriving at the house, he discovered his wife in bed with another man. Bitterly, Dave kicked them out of the house, and started to plan a course of action. His thoughts were interrupted by a call from his soon to be ex-mother- in- law. She believed that there was no doubt a good explanation for her daughter's behavior. Dave told her to buzz off.

The next day his mother-in-law called again. "Didn't I tell you?" she said. "Didn't I tell you there was an explanation? I just got through talking to your wife. She never got your e-mail! It's all YOUR fault!"

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts