Hardwork

A well dressed man went into a bar ordered a double whiskey. He stood there sipping his drink when another man came up and said "Is that you Pete??"
Pete said "My name is Pete, but I don`t think I know you"
The second man said "You do, it`s me, Martin we used to work at the company together before it closed down"
Pete said "Now I remember you, but what happened to you? You are all in scruffy clothes. We got good redundancy money when we finished. What happened Martin??"
Martin said "I blew it all on cars women and drink. I'm totally broke now, but look at you Pete. All in the best clothes and I've seen your posh car outside. How did you do it??"
Pete said "Well I wanted to make my money work for me. So I thought if you have some money, London is the best place to do that. I bought a three story house. On the first floor there was ordinary sex - just men and woman. On the second floor homo sex - you know, men shagging men-, and on the third floor paedophile sex for them who like shagging children. I must say I made a fortune.
Mind you it was hard work: just me, the wife and the kids."

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts