Consultants who Guessing Number of Sheep

A shepherd herding his sheep in a remote pasture when suddenly a new BMW sliding direction. The driver, a young man in a Broni suit, Gucci shoes, Ray Ban sunglasses and YSL tie, leaned out the window and asked the shepherd, "If I tell you exactly how many sheep are there in your herd, will you give me a tail?"

Shepherd looked at him and saw a flock of sheep pastures, and calmly replied, "Sure."

The young man parked his car, took out the IBM ThinkPad is connected to the phone, then he was surfing the NASA website and using satellite navigation systems, surveying the area, and then open the database and Excel spreadsheets with complex formulas. He sent an email via Blackberry and after a few minutes, get a response. Finally, he printed 130 page report on mini printer and then said to the shepherd, "You have exactly 1586 sheep."

"That's right! Please take one sheep," said the shepherd.

The young man chose one animal and put into the car.

Then the shepherd says: "If I can tell you exactly what your job, whether you will give back my animal?"

"OK, why not" replied the young man.

"Obviously, you are a consultant," says the shepherd.

"That's right" said the young man, "but how can you know?"

"No need to guess," answered the shepherd. "You turned up here although nobody called you. You want to be paid for an answer I already know, and you want to be paid to a question that I never ask. And you do not know anything about my business ... Now return my dog. "

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts