The Biggest Church's Secret How To Get Your Prayers Answered - Guaranteed !!

There was this little boy who lived in a Catholic boarding school. One day he went to a nun and said, "Hey I would like to have a brand red bike."

The nun said, "I'll tell you what. Tonight when you go to bed you get on you knees and ask God if you can have a brand new red bike."

So that night the little boy went in got on his knees and said, "God, if you will give me a brand new bike I will be good for 3 months. Amen."

He got into bed and thought to himself, "Man, there is no way I can be good for 3 months!"

So he got back on his knees and said, "God, I will be good for 3 weeks if you will get me a new bike."

Then he got back in bed and thought to himself, "Man, there is no way I can be good for three whole weeks!"

So he got back on his knees and said, "Okay God, I will be good for 3 days if you will just get me a brand new red bike!"

Well, he got back in bed and laid there for a few minutes, thinking. Then he looked around his room and saw the statue of the Virgin Mary. He got up took his sheets off the bed, walked over to the statue, put his sheets around it, and then stuck the statue under his bed.

He said, "Okay, God, if you ever want to see your mother again, you will get me a brand new red bike..."

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts