The Doctor's Secret How To Cope with Pain During Pregnancy

What deep thinkers men are...

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so  I sat down and had  a cold beer.The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some  deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old  question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the  bollocks?

Women always maintain that giving birth is far more painful  than a bloke getting kicked in the bollocks.

Well, after another beer,  and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that  question.

Getting kicked in the bollocks is more painful than having a  baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after  giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another  child."

On the other hand, you never hear a bloke say, "You know, I  think I'd like another kick in the bollocks."

I rest my case. Time for  another beer.

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts