How Experts Ask for a Raise

The German maid asked for a pay increase.
The wife became very angry about this and decided to talk to her about the this raise.
She asked, “Now Inge, why do you think you should get a pay increase?"
maid joke
”Inge: “Well, Madam, there are tree reasons why I wunt the increaze. The 1st is that I do iron better than you."
Wife: “Who said you iron better than me?”
Inge: “Your husband he say so.”
Wife: “Oh yeah?”
Inge: “The second reason eez that I am a better cook than you.”
Wife: “that's a lie, who said you were a better cook than me?”
Inge: “Your hozban he did.”
Wife increasingly agitated: “Oh he did, did he?”
Inge: “The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed.”
Wife, really boiling now and through gritted teeth asks, “And did my husband say that as well?”
Inge: “No Madam… The gardener did.”
.....
Wife: "So, how much do you want?”

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts