How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend

GIRL'S DIARY

SATURDAY 2nd March 2013.

Saw John in the evening and he was acting really strangely.

I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a  bit late so I thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere  quieter to talk.

He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go  somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed,  and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in;  he hesitated, but followed.

I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just  half shook his head and turned the television on.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply.

He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile.

He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when  we made love.

He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and started to think that  he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else.I cried  myself to sleep.


BOY'S DIARY


SATURDAY 2nd March 2013.

Barcelona lost to Real Madrid 2-1. Got a shag though.

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts