The reasons why you should NEVER get married

Position of a Husband Is just like a Split AC No matter however Loud he is in the Outdoor He is designed to remain Silent indoor...

.....................................................................

"Husband is one who is the head of the family, but his wife is the neck, and whichever way she turns, he goes."
........................................................................

A man in Hell asked Devil:
Can I make a call to my Wife?
After making call he asked how much to pay.
Devil: Nothing, Hell to Hell is Free.
................................................................

Husband: Do you know the meaning of WIFE?
It means, Without Information, Fighting Every time!
Wife: No darling, it means - With Idiot For Ever
...........................................................................

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper,
So I'd be in your hands all day.

Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper, So I could have a new one every day.
.................................................................

Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping Pills.
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you
...................................................................

Wife: I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are..
Husband: You should have known it the minute I asked you to marry me.
....................................................................

Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest ?
Husband: A lovely Push...! And life goes on........

Some More from Alfred Boey
Every Wife is a "Mistress" for her Husband.
"Miss" for one hour & "Stress" for the rest 23 hours!  

My Husband And I Divorced Over Religious Differences.
He Thought He Was God, and I Didn't.

Husband Throwing Darts at His Wife's Photo and Not Even a Single One Hitting the Target... From Another Room WifeCalled The Husband: Honey What Are You Doing...
Husband: "MISSING YOU"...

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY...
Women are like phones:
They like to be held, talked to and touched often.
But push the wrong button and you're disconnected.......

Difference Between Complete & Finish...
People say there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISH. But there is...
When you marry the right one, you are COMPLETE....
And when you marry the wrong one, you are FINISHED.....
And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are ... COMPLETELY FINISHED!

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts