How to increase your salary without changing jobs

The Mexican Maid

The Mexican maid asked for a pay increase. The wife was very upset about this, and decided to talk
to her about the raise.
She asked: "Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?"

Maria: "Well, Señora, there are tree reasons why I wanna increaze." "The first is that I iron better
than you."

Wife: "Who said you iron better than me?"
Maria: "Jor huzban, he say so."

Wife: "Oh yeah?"

Maria: "The second reason eez that I am better cook than you."

Wife: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?"

Maria: "Jor hozban deed."
Wife, increasingly agitated: "Oh he did, did he?"

Maria: "The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed."

Wife, really boiling now and through gritted teeth.
Wife: "And did my husband say that as well?"

Maria: "No Señora...."The gardener deed."
Wife: "So, how much do you want?"

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts