How Succesful Jews do Business

Morris (the father)says to his son: "I want you to marry a girl of my choice."His son immediately replies: "I will choose my own bride, father."

Morris sighs: "But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter."The son thinks about this only for a split second - then answers:
"Well, in that case, yes! OK Dad." Morris then approaches Bill Gates and says: "I have a husband for your lovely daughter."Bill Gates quickly answers: "No chance! My daughter is too young to get married!
"Morris says: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates thinks for a while then answers: "Ah well, in that case, yes, that'll be OK with me."
Finally Morris goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Morris smiles and says: "I have a young man to recommend as a Vice-President."
The President hurriedly answers: "Not interested, I already have
more vice-presidents than I need." Morris continues smiling: "But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law." A few seconds pass, then the World Bank President answers: "Ah that's interesting, Hmmm. In that case, well yes, he can start tomorrow."

And that is how successful Jews do business...

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts