01. Besuk yen wis ana kreta tanpa jaran.
( One day there will be a cart without a horse ).
02. Tanah Jawa kalungan wesi.
( The island of Java will be circled by an iron necklace ).
03. Prahu mlaku ing dhuwur awang-awang.
( There will be a boat flying in the sky ).
04. Kali ilang kedhunge.
( The river will loose its current ).
05. Pasar ilang kumandhang.
( There will be markets without crowds ).
06. Iku tanda yen tekane jaman Jayabaya wis cedhak.
( These are the signs that the Jayabaya era is coming ).
07. Bumi saya suwe saya mengkeret.
( The earth will shrink ).
08. Sekilan bumi dipajeki.
( Every inch of land will be taxed) .
09. Jaran doyan mangan sambel.
( Horses will devour chili sauce ).
10. Wong wadon nganggo pakaian lanang.
( Women will dress in men's clothes).
11. Iku tandane yen wong bakal nemoni wolak-waliking jaman.
( These are the signs that the people and their civilization have been turned upside down ).
12. Akeh janji ora ditetepi.
( Many promises unkept ).
13. Akeh wong wani mlanggar sumpahe dhewe.
( Many break their oath ).
14. Manungsa pada seneng nyalah.
( People will tend to blame on each other ).
15. Ora ngindahake hukum Allah.
( They will ignore God's law ).
16. Barang jahat diangkat-angkat.
( Evil things will be lifted up ).
17. Barang suci dibenci.
( Holy things will be despised ).
18. Akeh manungsa mung ngutamake duwit.
( Many people will become fixated on money ).
19. Lali kamanungsan.
( Ignoring humanity ).
20. Lali kabecikan.
( Forgetting kindness ).
21. Lali sanak lali kadang.
( Abandoning their families ).
22. Akeh Bapa lali anak.
( Fathers will abandon their children ).
23. Akeh anak wani nglawan ibu.
( Children will be disrespectful to their mothers ).
24. Nantang bapa.
( And battle against their fathers ).
25. Sedulur pada cidra.
( Siblings will collide violently ).
26. Kulawarga pada curiga.
( Family members will become suspicious of each other ).
27. Kanca dadi mungsuh.
( Friends become enemies ).
28. Akeh manungsa lali asale.
( People will forget their roots ).
29. Ukuman Ratu ora adil.
( The queen's judgements will be unjust ).
30. Akeh pangkat sing jahat lan ganjil.
( There will be many peculiar and evil leaders ).
31. Akeh kelakuan sing ganjil.
( Many will behave strangely ).
32. Wong apik-apik pada kepencil.
( Good people will be isolated ).
33. Akeh wong nyambut gawe apik-apik pada krasa isin.
( Many people will be too embarrassed to do the right things ).
34. Luwih utama ngapusi.
( Choosing falsehood instead ).
35. Wegah nyambut gawe.
( Many will be lazy to work ).
36. Kepingin urip mewah.
( Seduced by luxury ).
37. Ngumbar nafsu angkara murka, nggedhekake duraka.
( They will take the easy path of crime and deceit ).
38. Wong bener thenger-thenger.
( The honest will be confused ).
39. Wong salah bungah.
( The dishonest will be joyful ).
40. Wong apik ditampik-tampik.
( The good will be rejected ).
41. Wong jahat munggah pangkat.
( The evil ones will rise to the top ).
42. Wong agung kesinggung.
( Noble people will be wounded by unjust criticism ).
43. Wong ala kepuja.
( Evil doers will be worshipped ).
44. Wong wadon ilang kawirangane.
( Women will become shameless ).
45. Wong lanang ilang kaprawirane.
( Men will loose their courage ).
46. Akeh wong lanang ora duwe bojo.
( Men will choose not to get married ).
47. Akeh wong wadon ora setya marang bojone.
( Women will be unfaithful to their husbands ).
48. Akeh ibu pada ngedol anake.
( Mothers will sell their babies ).
49. Akeh wong wadon ngedol awake.
( Women will engage in prostitution ).
50. Akeh wong ijol bebojo.
( Couples will trade partners ).
51. Wong wadon nunggang jaran.
( Women will ride horses ).
52. Wong lanang linggih plangki.
( Men will be carried in a stretcher ).
53. Randa seuang loro.
( A divorcee will be valued at 17 cents ).
54. Prawan seaga lima.
( A virgin will be valued at 10 cents ).
55. Duda pincang laku sembilan uang.
( A crippled men will be valued at 75 cents ).
56. Akeh wong ngedol ngelmu.
( Many will earn their living by trading their knowledge ).
57. Akeh wong ngaku-aku.
( Many will claims other's merits as their own ).
58. Njabane putih njerone dadu.
( It is only a cover for the dice ).
59. Ngakune suci, nanging sucine palsu.
( They will proclaim their righteousness despite their sinful ways ).
60. Akeh bujuk akeh lojo.
( Many will use sly and dirty tricks ).
61. Akeh udan salah mangsa.
( Rains will fall in the wrong season ).
62. Akeh prawan tuwa.
( Many women will remain virgins into their old age ).
63. Akeh randa nglairake anak.
( Many divorcees will give birth ).
64. Akeh jabang bayi lahir nggoleki bapakne.
( Newborns will search for their fathers ).
65. Agama akeh sing nantang.
( Religions will be attacked ).
66. Perikamanungsan saya ilang.
( Humanitarianism will no longer have importance ).
67. Omah suci dibenci.
( Holy temples will be hated ).
68. Omah ala saya dipuja.
( They will be more fond of praising evil places ).
69. Wong wadon lacur ing ngendi-endi.
( Prostitution will be everywhere ).
70. Akeh laknat.
( There will be many worthy of damnation ).
71. Akeh pengkhianat.
( There will be many betrayals ).
72. Anak mangan bapak.
( Children will be against father ).
73. Sedulur mangan sedulur.
( Siblings will be against siblings ).
74. Kanca dadi mungsuh.
( Friends will become enemies ).
75. Guru disatru.
( Students will show hostility toward teachers ).
76. Tangga pada curiga.
( Neighbours will become suspicious of each other ).
77. Kana-kene saya angkara murka.
( And ruthlessness will be everywhere ).
78. Sing weruh kebubuhan.
( The eyewitness has to take the responsibility ).
79. Sing ora weruh ketutuh.
( The ones who have nothing to do with the case will be prosecuted ).
80. Besuk yen ana peperangan.
( One day when there will armagedon ).
81. Teka saka wetan, kulon, kidul lan lor.
( In the east, in the west, in the south, and in the north ).
82. Akeh wong becik saya sengsara.
( Good people will suffer more ).
83. Wong jahat saya seneng.
( Bad people will be happier ).
84. Wektu iku akeh dandang diunekake kuntul.
( When this happens, a rice cooker will be said to be an egret ).
85. Wong salah dianggep bener.
( The wrong person will be assumed to be honest ).
86. Pengkhianat nikmat.
( Betrayers will live in the utmost of material comfort ).
87. Durjono saya sempurna.
( The deceitful will decline even further ).
88. Wong jahat munggah pangkat.
( The evil persons will rise to the top ).
89. Wong lugu kebelenggu.
( The modest will be trapped ).
90. Wong mulyo dikunjoro.
( The noble will be imprisoned ).
91. Sing curang garang.
( The fraudulent will be ferocious ).
92. Sing jujur kojur.
( The honest will unlucky ).
93. Pedagang akeh sing keplarang.
( Many merchants will fly in a mess ).
94. Wong main akeh sing ndadi.
( Gamblers will become more addicted to gambling ).
95. Akeh barang haram.
( Illegal things will be everywhere ).
96. Akeh anak haram.
( Many babies will be born outside of legal marriage ).
97. Wong wadon nglamar wong lanang.
( Women will propose marriage ).
98. Wong lanang ngasorake drajate dhewe.
( Men will lower their own status ).
99. Akeh barang-barang mlebu luang.
( The merchandise will be left unsold ).
100. Akeh wong kaliren lan wuda.
( Many people will suffer from starvation and inability to afford clothing ).
101. Wong tuku nglenik sing dodol.
( Buyers will become more sophisticated ).
102. Sing dodol akal okol.
( Sellers will have to use their brains and muscle to do business ).
103. Wong golek pangan kaya gabah diinteri.
( In the way they earn a living, people will be as rice paddies being swung around and blown up ).
104. Sing kebat kliwat.
( Some will go wild out of control ).
105. Sing telah sambat.
( Those who are not ambitious will complaint of being left behind ).
106. Sing gede kesasar.
( The ones on the top will get lost ).
107. Sing cilik kepleset.
( The ordinary people will slip ).
108. Sing anggak ketunggak.
( The arrogant ones will be impaled ).
109. Sing wedi mati.
( The fearful ones will not survive ).
110. Sing nekat mbrekat.
( The risk takers will be successful ).
111. Sing jerih ketindhih.
( The ones who are afraid of taking the risks will be/ crushed under foot ).
112. Sing ngawur makmur,
( The careless ones will be wealthy ).
113. Sing ngati-ati ngrintih.
( The careful ones will whine about their suffering ).
114. Sing ngedan keduman.
( The crazy ones will get their portion ).
115. Sing waras nggagas.
( The ones who are mentally and physically healthy will think wisely ).
116. Wong tani ditaleni.
( The farmers will be controlled ).
117. Wong dora ura-ura.
( Those who are corrupt will spend their fortune lavishly ).
118. Ratu ora netepi janji, musna kekuasaane.
( The queen who does not keep her promises will lose her power ).
119. Bupati dadi rakyat.
( The leaders will become ordinary persons ).
120. Wong cilik dadi priyayi.
( The ordinary people will become leaders ).
121. Sing mendele dadi gede,
( The dishonest persons will rise to the top ).
122. Sing jujur kojur.
( The honest ones will be unlucky ).
123. Akeh omah ing nduwur jaran.
( There will be many people own a house on horseback ).
124. Wong mangan wong.
( People will attack other people ).
125. Anak lali bapak.
( Children will ignore their fathers ).
126. Wong tuwa lali tuwane.
( Parents will not want to take their responsibility as parents ).
127. Pedagang adol barang saya laris.
( Merchants will sell out of their merchandise ).
128. Bandane saya ludes.
( Yet, they will lose money ).
129. Akeh wong mati kaliren ing sisihe pangan.
( Many people will die from starvation in prosperous times ).
130. Akeh wong nyekel banda nanging uripe sengsara.
( Many people will have lots of money yet, be unhappy in their lives ).
131. Sing edan bisa dandan.
( The crazy one will be beautifully attired ).
132. Sing bengkong bisa nggalang gedong.
( The insane will be able to build a lavish estate ).
133. Wong waras lan adil uripe nggrantes lan kepencil.
( The ones who are fair and sane will suffer in their lives and will be isolated ).
134. Ana peperangan ing njero.
( There will be internal wars ).
135. Timbul amarga para pangkat akeh sing pada salah paham.
( As a result of misunderstandings between those at the top.
136. Durjana saya ngambra-ambra./ The numbers of evil doers will increase sharply ).
137. Penjahat saya tambah.
( There will be more criminals ).
138. Wong apik saya sengsara.
( The good people will live in misery ).
139. Akeh wong mati jalaran saka peperangan.
( There will be many people die in a war ).
140. Kebingungan lan kobongan.
( Others will be disoriented, and their property burnt ).
141. Wong bener saya tenger-tenger.
( The honest will be confused ).
142. Wong salah saya bungah-bungah.
( The dishonest will be joyful ).
143. Akeh banda musna ora karuan lungane.
( There will be disappearance of great riches ).
144. Akeh pangkat lan drajat pada minggat ora karuan/ sababe.
( There will be disappearance of great titles, and jobs ).
145. Akeh barang-barang haram, akeh bocah haram.
( There will be many illegal goods ).
146. Bejane sing lali, bejane sing eling.
( There will be many babies born without fathers ).
147. Nanging sauntung-untunge sing lali.
( Those people who forget God's Will may be happy on earth ).
148. Isih untung sing waspada.
( But those who are remember God's will are destined to be happier still ).
149. Angkara murka saya ndadi.
( Ruthlessness will become worse ).
150. Kana-kene saya bingung.
( Everywhere the situation will be chaotic ).
151. Pedagang akeh alangane.
( Doing business will be more difficult ).
152. Akeh buruh nantang juragan.
( Workers will challenge their employers ).
153. Juragan dadi umpan.
( The employers will become bait for their employees ).
154. Sing suwarane seru oleh pengaruh.
( Those who speak out will be more influential ).
155. Wong pinter diingar-ingar.
( The wise ones will be ridiculed ).
156. Wong ala diuja.
( The evil ones will be worshipped ).
157. Wong ngerti mangan ati.
( The knowledgeable ones will show no compassion ).
158. Banda dadi memala.
( The pursuit of material comfort will incite crime ).
159. Pangkat dadi pemikat.
( Job titles will become enticing ).
160. Sing sawenang-wenang rumangsa menang.
( Those who act arbitrarily will feel as if they are the winners ).
161. Sing ngalah rumangsa kabeh salah.
( Those who act wisely will feel as if everything is wrong ).
162. Ana Bupati saka wong sing asor imane.
( There will be leaders who are weak in their faith ).
163. Patihe kepala judi.
( Their vice regent will be selected from among the ranks of the gamblers ).
164. Wong sing atine suci dibenci.
( Those who have a holy heart will be rejected ).
165. Wong sing jahat lan pinter jilat saya derajat.
( Those who are evil, and know how to flatter thei boss, will be promoted ).
166. Pemerasan saya ndadra.
( Human exploitation will be worse ).
167. Maling lungguh wetenge mblenduk.
( The corpulent thieves will be able to sit back and relax ).
168. Pitik angkrem saduwurane pikulan.
( The hen will hacth eggs in a carrying pole ).
169. Maling wani nantang sing duwe omah.
( Thieves will not be afraid to challenge the target ).
170. Begal pada ndugal.
( Robbers will dissent into greater evil ).
171. Rampok pada keplok-keplok.
( Looters will be given applause ).
172. Wong momong mitenah sing diemong.
( People will slander their caregivers ).
173. Wong jaga nyolong sing dijaga.
( Guards will steel the very things they are to protect ).
174. Wong njamin njaluk dijamin.
( Guarantors will ask for collateral ).
175. Akeh wong mendem donga
( Many will ask for blessings ).
176. Kana-kene rebutan unggul.
( Everybody will compete for personal victory ).
177. Angkara murka ngombro-ombro.
( Ruthlessness will be everywhere ).
178. Agama ditantang.
( Religions will be questioned ).
179. Akeh wong angkara murka.
( Many people will be greedy for power, wealth and position ).
180. Nggedeake duraka.
( Rebelliousness will increase ).
181. Ukum agama dilanggar.
( Religious law will be broken ).
182. Perikamanungsan di-iles-iles.
( Human rights will be violated ).
183. Kasusilan ditinggal.
( Ethics will left behind ).
184. Akeh wong edan, jahat lan kelangan akal budi.
( Many will be insane, cruel and immoral ).
185. Wong cilik akeh sing kepencil.
( Ordinary people will be segregated ).
186. Amarga dadi korbane si jahat sing jajil.
( They will become the victims of evil and cruel persons ).
187. Banjur ana Ratu duwe pengaruh lan duwe prajurit.
( Then there will come a queen who is influential ).
188. Lan duwe prajurit
( She will have her own armies ).
189. Negarane ambane sapra-walon.
( Her country will measured one-eighth the circumference ofthe world ).
190. Tukang mangan suap saya ndadra.
( The number of people who commit bribery will increase ).
191. Wong jahat ditampa.
( The evil ones will be accepted ).
192. Wong suci dibenci.
( The innocent ones will be rejected ).
193. Timah dianggep perak.
( Tin will be thought to be silver ).
194. Emas diarani tembaga.
( Gold will be thought to be copper ).
195. Dandang dikandakake kuntul.
( A rice cooker will be thought to be an egret ).
196. Wong dosa sentosa.
( The sinful ones will be safe and live in tranquility ).
197. Wong cilik disalahake.
( The poor will be blamed ).
198. Wong nganggur kesungkur.
( The unemployed will be rooted up ).
199. Wong sregep krungkep.
( The diligent ones will be forced down ).
200. Wong nyengit kesengit.
( The people will seek revenge against the fiercely violent ones ).
201. Buruh mangluh.
( Workers will suffer from overwork ).
202. Wong sugih krasa wedi.
( The rich will feel unsafe ).
203. Wong wedi dadi priyayi.
( People who belong to the upper class will feel insecure ).
204. Senenge wong jahat.
( Happiness will belong to evil persons ).
205. Susahe wong cilik.
( Trouble will belong to the poor ).
206. Akeh wong dakwa dinakwa.
( Many will sue each other ).
207. Tindake menungsa saya kuciwa.
( Human behaviour will fall short of moral enlightenment ).
208. Ratu karo Ratu pada rembugan negara endi sing dipilih lan disenengi.
( Leaders will discuss choose which countries are their favourites and which ones are not ).
209. Wong Jawa kari separo,
( The Javanese will remain half ).
210. Landa-Cina kari sejodo.
( The Dutch and the Chinese each will remain a pair ).
211. Akeh wong ijir, akeh wong cethil.
( Many become stingy ).
212. Sing eman ora keduman.
( The stingy ones will not get their portion ).
213. Sing keduman ora eman.
( The ones who receive their portion will be generous ).
214. Akeh wong mbambung.
( Street beggars will be everywhere ).
215. Akeh wong limbung.
( Bewildered persons will be everywhere ).
216. Selot-selote mbesuk wolak-waliking jaman teka.
( These are the signs that the people and their civilization have been turned upside down ).
217. Akeh wong ora semangat kerja ning malah mbukaki email.
( get back to work you damned )