How To Work in Government

A man employed by the government found a dusty silver lamp in the storeroom of his office building.
Suprised, he began to dust off the lamp...

Suddenly, a magic genie appeared, and said that he would grant the man 3 wishes...

"Really!" the man responded, awestruck.

"I wish to be on a beautiful deserted tropical island"
The genie then clapped his hands, and they were transported where the man requested...

Wow, the man thought...
"I wish that I was surrounded by beautiful, naked women that are infatuated with me"
The genie again clapped his hands, and soon the man had dozens of beautiful women fawning all over him.

"For my final wish," the man said, "I wish I never had to work again."

The genie clapped his hands for a third time, and the man found himself back at his government office....

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts