The World's Biggest Secret To Be Whatever You Want !!

Waiting at the gates to Heaven were three monks. St. Peter approached them shaking his head and told them, "I have bad news and good news.  The bad news is that at the present time we have no room for you but we are adding on and it will be complete in about three months.  The good news is that you may go back to earth as anything you desire."

Well the three monks thought about it and the first one said, "I have always wanted to be an eagle soaring over the rockies."

So POOF! he was an eagle soaring over the rockies.

The second monk said "I have always wonder what it would be like to be a dolpin swing in the open sea."

So POOF! he was a dolpin.

The third shuffled his feet and looked up and said in a sheepish voice, "I have spent my life denying myself and my desires but I have always wonder what it would be like to be a stud.  I would like to be a stud."

So POOF! he was a stud.

Now three months later St. Peter called one of the angels and told him he must go find the three monks. The angel ask him where he could find them. Peter told him, "The first two will be easy. One is an eagle flying over the rockies, the second is a dolphin swiming in the sea, but the third is going to be a little tougher.  He's on a snow tire somewhere in Michigan."

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts