How To Get Rich plus get A free Blowjob

Joe gets home late one night and Marilyn his wife, says, "Where the hell have you been?"
Joe replies, "I was out getting a tattoo!"
"A tattoo?" She frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"
"I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates" he said proudly.
"What the hell were you thinking"? She said, shaking her head in disgust. "Why on earth would a Certified Public Accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"
"Well, One, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

(Joe is in the General Hospital , Critical Care Unit, Room 233)

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts