How to Have an Affair Without Afraid with Your Wife

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman.

' You disrespectful pig !' she cried . ' How dare you do this to me----a faithful wife,the mother of your children !'  I'm leaving you . I want a divorce!'

The husband replied  'Hang on just a minute love ,so at least I can tell you what happened.'

Fine , go ahead ' she sobbed , 'But they'll be the last words you'll say to me !'

And the husband began : 'Well , I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenceless that I took pity on her and let her into the car . I  noticed that she was very thin , not well dressed and very dirty.  She told me she hadn't eaten in three days ! So , in my compassion , I brought her home and warm up the enchiladas I made for you last night - the ones you wouldn't eat because you were afraid you'd put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in minutes.

 'Since she needed a good clean up I suggested a shwoer , and , while she was doing , I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes , so I threw them away.
Then , as she needed clothes , I give her the designer jeans you have hadfor a few years , but don't use because you say they are too tight.

I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present , which you don't use because you said I don't have good taste.  And I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't use just to annoy her , and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't use because someone at work has the same pair.'

The husband took a quick breath and continued,  'She was so grateful for my understanding and help , as I walked her to the door , she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said , ' Please .....DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOUR WIFE DOESN'T  USE ????!!!!

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts