Don't Kick

A little Texas  farm boy came down to breakfast.. Since they live on a farm, his mother asked if he had done his chores.    "Not yet," said the little boy. His mother told him no breakfast until he did his chores.  Well, he was a little teed off, so he went to feed the chickens, and he kicked a chicken.  He went to feed the cows, and he kicked a cow.  He went to feed the pigs, and he kicked a pig. 
He went back in for breakfast, and his mother gave him a bowl of dry cereal. 
"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon?  And why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asked.  "Well," his mother said, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week, either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you are not getting any milk."  

 Just then, his father came down for breakfast and kicked the cat halfway across the kitchen.  The little boy looked up at his mother with a grin, and said........ ....."Well, are you going to tell him, or should I?"

Related Posts



No comments:

Popular Posts